twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Over the counter SLEEPING PILLS? How do they even work?

I took one maximum strength Unisom. I'm definitely feeling tired! My feet and lips are numb! The same things happens to me when I drink alcohol. Anyway! How do sleeping pills work?
Answer:
They're by and large antihistamines originally marketed for their H 1 histamine-blocking properties and found to cause drowsiness (not extraordinarily well understood, but it has to do with the reticular activating system).
Traditional Unisom is doxylamine. Doxylamine, with pyridoxine (vitamin B6) added is used to treat morning sickness. Extra-strength Unisom, you might think, might be a larger dose, but it's actually a different antihistamine, diphenhydramine, which is better known under another of its brand names, Benadryl, with which I'm sure you have some familiarity.
the numbing is relaxing and be careful all are habit forming.
You take a pill, and it helps you sleep.
it work for curing any diseases and if we tired we can take sleeping pills and it will go

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net