twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Nose jobs on the NHS?

Well I'm 17, suffer from and am being treated for chronic clinical depression. I have been admitted to hospital many times and see a psychiatrist regularly who says I need urgent help - much of my discontent with life stems from Earl - the name I give to my terrible nose - I feel that no matter how much I achieve in life and believe me I work like a dog with 12 A-levels and 3 Extension papers as well as two published books to compensate but my nose makes me depressed - the only motivation i need for work is to stare in the mirror and go 'ur really ugly, without this success, you'd be nothing' - do you reckon since the shape of my nose has had such a profound effect on my mental well-being that the NHS will be persuaded to break my nose with a chisel and remodel it without me taking thousands out of my university loan to end this madness.

Thanks all who answer.
Answer:
Hi girl,You just have low self- estem.Remember beauty is in the eyes of beholder.Just because u dont like yourself doesnt mean someone dont see your beauty.If anyone dont like you than they will not worth your time.Just keep working and you will success in life.

Best of luck 鈾?
Nose job is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her breast reduction, tummy tuck and facelift surgery in India by the company called Forerunners Healthcare .The Price for the surgery she paid in India was very less. She paid 30% of the cost she was quoted in America.

Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. They arrange cosmetic and plastic surgery for foreigners in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low price, as the breast reduction, tummy tuck, facelift and other cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.

http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com...
Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net