twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nationals for EMT-B?

I have the fun joy of taking the NR test on the 29. I have studied for it. but at this point you know or it or you don鈥檛. but I was wondering what some of questions are like and if there is any advice to help pass if you can give it.


PS im not going to be taking it on paper I鈥檒l be doing it on the computer.
Answer:
look for some practice exams(just google it)
for advice on test taking
I can say put your life in order until the exam(meaning adjust your sleeping, eat your breakfast(the most important meal of the day) everyday, avoid stress(watching horror movies for example increases stress) and too much excitement, don't do anything risky to injure your self, don't eat or do anything unusual( they can have different and unfortunate results if you are under stress), talk to people who are taking the same test(help relieve stress in my opinion), also laugh plenty to get rid of stress,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net