twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! please!?

I NEEEEED a surgery simulation game! I have already played every edheads surgery game (they're boring), Life %26 Death, Life %26 Death 2: The Brain (Life %26 Death games are my fav! ^^), Dark Cut, the one where you cut 10 random objects out of the patient (weird), some other one that kind of looks like the guy on operation where you have to cut in a straight line - boring), Hospital Tycoon (pretty boring), I know I don't like Theme Hospital, and tried Trauma Center: Under the Knife, and I don't play sequels before I completely play the first (i'm not gonna play trauma center: second opinion until I play the first)

Are the ANY OTHER surgery simulation games? I LOVE the Life %26 Death series, but I NEED some other surgery sim game! PLEASE HELP!
Answer:
How about the game, Operation.
Wow.... have you considered therapy?

Chase.... Yes!
Why not study to become a surgeon in real life? It appears you have a strong calling. When one is so moved, it is well to follow. Blessings.
You really need an help !!
Maybe all the time you spend on video games, you should put into school. Study as hard as you play and become a surgeon!
Hi. Try this:

http://www.abc.net.au/science/lcs/swf/he...

Quite good it is.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net