twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pill identification?

pull apart capsule green and white with 315 on it.

any ideas?... I tried the pill identification wizard.
Answer:
A pharmacy should be able too.. I worked in a pharmacy through college and they have a website dedicated to that.. at least the one i worked at did... Any pharmacy should be able too. I worked at a walmart pharmacy, and even tho the company is evil, the pharmacy staff is more than helpful.

I am by no means advertising for walmart so do not give me a bad rating for that reason... just speaking from experience
CALL A PHARMACY, TELL THEM YOU FOUND IT!
Does it have little bb's in it? There's no wording anywhere?Any weird symbols? It just sounds like an allergy pill (over the counter type, like a teldrin).

Try the link below. You can type "315" into the search bar and hopefully come up with an answer.
You can also try www.webmd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net