twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Please help identify this pill?

I found an oval bluish colored pill with K54 imprinted on it in my sons room, I also found a small round white pill with what looks like a GG266 or perhaps its 66 266. This worries me and I could not find anything out by myself about them online. Does anyone know what these pills are and what they can do to you? My son is only 11, any help is much appreciated and thank you in advance.
Answer:
When it comes to identifying pills, www.drugs.com is highly recommended site. On the home page, you will see a tab marked pill identification. Click on this tab to brig up a few search boxes.... You can search by color, shape, imprint markings, and drug names. I tried using the markings you provided, but I didn't come up with a definitive identity. Maybe if you seen the pictures, they would help you to identify these pills. Good luck.. I hope this helps!! Ohh yeah... if you are using the imprint markings.. try using part of the imprint such as 'GG' instead of GG266!! It will show a list of every pill in their database with those numbers/letters!!
Take them to a pharmacist, they can tell you exactly what you have.
Yikes! I don't blame you for being a little worried! Call your pharmacy. They can look it up right away. Good luck.
call ur local poison control. describe it to them and they should be able to tell u
GOOD LUCK
just ask your son
The first one seems to be a Ginseng pill (see the link below).
But I think the best think to do is go see a doctor or a pharmacist. They can say what exactly these pills are and give you a professional advice.
http://store.orientalpharmacy.com/rawtig...
i had the same experience with my daughter...

all i did was google the number/letter combos on the pills and i found all the info i needed...including pictures

good luck
ASK YOUR SON!!! why sneak around? why not trust him? what does he have to hide? is it worth ruining your relationship with your son over? He honestly might not know how they got there... talk to him. communication is KEY.
go to your drug store
Have you tried drugid.info? It is a pretty good site. I believe the white one is a generic xanax
Any pharmacist can identify them for you.
So you do not trust your son at all.
Normal reaction of a parent.
It is no wonder the teens think parents are so stupid.

Start by talking to your son and go from there. Do not get angry and start doing stupid things. Act like the adult that you think you are.

You must have forgotten. More like you will not admit.
go to the FDA website

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net