twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Perkiset question?

I think I have a heart problem. My heart throbs a lot, it always feels like I'm about have heart attack, I'm having chest pains, breathing problems etc. If I took a perkisets would it effect my heart any or possible help? Would it give me a heart attack?
Answer:
Any chest pain is a reason to go to the emergency room. Don't bother with any answers here.

There have actually been some studies in emergency medicine that have shown that even doctors, when given only a description of chest pain by patients, are less than 50% accurate in diagnosing a heart attack. In other words, without an accurate medical history, physical examination and appropriate tests, it is IMPOSSIBLE for ANYONE, even a DOCTOR to tell you if you are having a heart attack.

Do us all a favor and quit wasting your time and our time. GO see your doctor.

Incidentally, I believe you are referring to Percocet, not Perkiset. And no, I will not tell you if it is a good idea or not, because you need to ask your doctor this.
If you think you have heart problems, you need to be seen and examined by a doctor. Sooner, rather than later.

Percocet may decrease chest pain, but it may also interfere with respiration, and if your oxygenation decreases, it will make any coronary problems worse. Please do not try to treat yourself with Percocet.

Find an urgent care facility or contact your family doctor, and get yourself seen. It is much easier to take care of problems NOW, instead of trying to clean up after a heart attack or stroke.

Go.
do not try to treat yourself with any medicine yourself.
u may have 'angina pectoris' which is treated by nitroglycerine
plz go to doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net